The Synthotron III - a glorious all analog monophonic guitar Synthesizer with Filter, Sample and Hold and Analog Chorus.
- 4 independent all analog voices with pitch and octave settings across them.
- Decay and infinite sustain options - you can set each voice independently to have an incredible crisp, staccato feel, or a gentle decay
(which you can set the duration of, again, independent to each channel) or set it to an infinite sustain - where the synth will lock onto the note you’re playing and will
only change pitch when you change the note on your guitar.
- Flux controls the “spring” between notes.
- Seperate Dry level control.
- External Dry out (so you can split the Synthotron III between two amps - one carrying clean signal, the other carrying synth.
- CV in.
- Trigger in.
- Select between - Sample Hold Mode, Envelope Filter Mode, Manual Sweep Mode (via exp pedal).
- Velocity and Freq control the speed and frequency range of the filter
- External Exp jack for controlling frequency range with an external exp pedal.
- External Exp jack for controlling filter section LFO speed with an external exp pedal.
- All analog chorus section (based around the Empress Chorus) - using a NOS MN3007 bucket brigade chip.
- Twin voice settings allow selection between a deep Throsby chorus or a sweet shimmery chorus
- Velocity controls the chorus speed
- Mix controls the blend of wet and dry signal
- Depth controls the depth of the chorus effect
Each of the three effects in the Synthotron III (Synth, Filter, Chorus) can be used independently or simultaneously. Three incredible, ultra dial-able analog effects in one enclosure.
Each of the three effects in the Synthotron III has it’s own foot-switch allowing ease of engaging/ disengaging each section of the pedal.
The Synthotron III is true bypass so will not impact your tone when not engaged. It runs off a standard DC 9 volt pedal power supply. Inside the Synthotron it takes the 9 volts and converts to 18 volts for maximum headroom and stability.
The Synthotron III is the most unique sounding pedal I have ever created. Synthotron I and II were unique, but also quite polarising - the inherent challenges with
tracking meant that people seemed to either adore it or be utterly mystified by it. Synthotron III offers all the things people loved about it’s predecessors, and addresses a lot of the things that people struggled with.
This is the only pedal in the world that can create these sounds. There are thousands of Fuzz pedals, Chorus pedals and overdrive pedals. But only ONE Synthotron.
I’m going to do a limited run of 39 limited edition Synthotron III pedals in a gorgeous sparkle silver finish, available only by email invitation. You will have received advance images of the Synthotron III in that email.
The Synthotron III production model will launch in three weeks time. The limited edition in silver sparkle is only available until the Synthotron III production model is available to the general public in the standard finish (or until the 39 limited edition units have sold out).
There will be more images and multiple demo videos available when the production model is released in three weeks time.
This is an opportunity to purchase a truly unique pedal that sounds like nothing else available anywhere, in a super collectable and limited silver sparkle finish, available for a very limited time.
Orders will be dispatched via DHL International express tracked courier.
There will be no charge for freight.
Don't miss out!
Orders will ship when the production model is released in three weeks time.